In 1972 GMH built a show car named the "Ewe't" which was to be the pre-curser to the Sandman. The HQ Ewe't was fitted out with a combination of Statesman DeVille treatment combined with GTS Sports:
- 350 V8 Chev with ICE ignition for that better electronic distributor spark but maintaining the retro look
- Three speed automatic the 400 turbo-hydramatic,
- Premier dual headlight font end
- GTS guards and chrome trim
- Dash as a combination of GTS and Statesman facia and gauges
- Power steering and power windows
- Ford 9 diff, using XC axle to provide rear disc brakes, as well as front discs
- Runs dual fuel, with an 80LT stainless steel LPG tank to run cleaner and cheaper, plus provide the extra range
- Bucket seats are matching with the 'Chevy Blue' interior,
- GTS wheels are fitted with Hercules 4000's and there are six off them for having two spares providing the "70's muscle car" look.
Perth's only home of muscle and classics
At our Dealerships we focus and commit to exceed on expectation in every aspect of purchasing your next motor vehicle. , allow Trade In's of any make, and most importantly have a highly trained team of sales staff with over 30 years combined experience to ensure that your experience at our Dealerships is unforgettable. We are happy to assist Interstate buyers on all purchases. We have a convenient Dealerships located South of Perth. So come in and see us today, or simply contact one of our friendly sales staff to talk about your next vehicle.